– 17:40 / 7 July 2022
Next generation mining technologies
The mining and metals industry is recovering from one of its most difficult periods in decades. Market volatility and a downturn in commodity prices have created a new normal where cost cuts, automation and operational efficiency are vitally important. Some emerging technologies are set to completely transform the way mining professionals will operate over the next 10 years. Whether we are talking about improving productivity, saving money or boosting safety in order to better protect the workers. The mine of the future will be less visible, more compact, use less water and energy and have a limited impact on the environment. Future hubs will become more productive and extract minerals more efficiently thanks to a mass application of new innovations. Some of the technologies driving this transformation include blockchain, artificial intelligence (AI) and big data, where resource-intensive processes are being replaced by autonomous operations.
• What emerging technologies will transform mining in the next 10 years.
• The rise in automation and what it means for the Future of mining.
• How digitalsiation technologies are improving mining safety, efficiency and profitability?
• Advanced robotics and autonomous or near-autonomous vehicles.
• Electrification of mining feet and other solutions for carbon footprint reduction in mining.
• Predictive maintenance using AI-assisted technologies.
• Achieving Sustainable Mining through Recycle Mining Waste and Eco-Friendly equipment.
16:15 - Underground Mining Studies: Workflow and Considerations
16:30 - Full Scale Systematic Steps for EPCM
16:45 - Robotic Miners: A Paradigm Shift in the Mining Industry
17:00 - How to be player of circular economy
17:10 - Sensor Based Ore Sorting. Revolutionizing the Mining Industry
17:25 - The mining industry in the age of industry 5.0 (2022 release)