– 11:00 / 5 July 2022
High-level panel discussion: National policies and priorities in mining, mineral processing, and renewable energy industries in the Western Balkans counties
• Post-Covid19 regional economic cooperation strategies and priorities.
• Current and future role of Western Balkans countries in developing a sustainable supply of critical raw materials to Europe and globally.
• Large-scale infrastructure projects to support green economic development.
• Energy mix and cross-border cooperation towards a low carbon economy.
• Investment, trade, and technological opportunities in exploration, development, and processing of primary raw materials.
• A social contract for mining. Lessons learned and moving forward.